We are now recruiting for a junior sales assistant, ideal for post graduates looking to begin a career in fashion. The role will require 5 days a week working on the shop floor of our Lexington Street Studio. A super flexible attitude, initiative, organisational skills and a keen desire to learn is essential for this position
In a light filled space in the heart of London’s Soho, Alex Eagle Studio offers a radical and rejuvenating 360° take on retail. Combining the welcoming energy of a home with the luxury of a gallery and the dynamism of a retail space, the Lexington Street store hosts a finely honed edit of fashion, furniture, art, design, photography, ceramics and rare books, all hand selected by creative director Alex Eagle.
– Day to day professional customer service
– Perform daily store operational tasks, such as keeping the shop floor well presented, stock checks & counts, etc.
– Demonstrate & share strong brand
& market knowledge with clients & team members
– Work towards achieving sales targets
– Help with administrative tasks such as deliveries
– Assisting with press loans
– Fluent in english, both written and spoken.
– Excellent communication skills, multi-tasking abilities, desire to learn and ability to take initiative and prioritise. Flexible attitude and positive approach essential. Team player.
– Understanding and interest in fashion essential.
– Understanding of microsoft office suite, google docs essential & retail pro advantageous
– Previous experience in luxury sales preferable but not essential.